MAKING THE WEB A BETTER PLACE, ONE PUBLICATION AT A TIME.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Trini Kid - - 0 comments

Sup Travellers?! Iphone related deaths aren't very -- uncommon. It has happened multiple times before and this new incident that happened in China on July 24th is no exception to the fact that iPhones can be serious killing machines.

According to reports from New York Daily News a Chinese teenager died in her sleep when the iPhone charging next to her gave her a massive electric shock.

The teen was found by her sister who smelt something burning during the nigh. When the sister ran into the room she found the 18-year-old covered in burns and the screen of her iPhone shattered.

It is unclear what type of charger the teen was using.

This incident happened just days after a 13-year-old girl in Texas had her Samsung Galaxy burst into flames after buying a cheap replacement battery.

Maybe spending the extra money on an official charger or battery can actually be worth it in the end because the cheap replacements are obviously cheap for a reason. Anyway, my name is Trinikid and you've just been informed.