Boy Who Suffered Electric Shock Claims He Now Has 'Superpowers'

Sup Travellers?! According to reports 12-year-old Nikolai Kryaglyachenko from Russia was electrocuted on his way home from school one day after he had lent on against the lamppost that was live from a faulty wire. The electric shock blasted him across the pavement, knocking him out in the process.

Luckily, he survived the incident but when he woke up he found himself with superhuman powers. This may sound like something straight out of a Stan Lee comic but it's actually true, according to Daily Mail.

When he woke up the next day he found coins that had been on the mattress stuck to his body.

Nikolai said: "I can do things I couldn't do before but I don’t have a lot of control over it. Even when I do not want to do it, I still attract things. Once I even attracted a glass – it just moved towards me."

He added that he has now decided instead of a fireman he wants to be a superhero when he is older.

Nikolai definitely has his head in the right place, wanting to use his superhuman powers to save the world and whatnot but I think he'll need a little more than a sticky belly to fight crime. I'm just saying. Anyway, my name is Trinikid and you've just been informed.