MAKING THE WEB A BETTER PLACE, ONE PUBLICATION AT A TIME.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Trini Kid - - 0 comments

Sup Travellers?! Just last month a young couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning while performing sexual acts in a parked and running car. This month, another loving Pennsylvania couple made the same fatal mistake. According to reports from The Patriot News, the bodies of Keith Payton, 40, of Allenwood and Williamsport, and Salina Johnson, 40 of Williamsport, were discovered about 9:30 p.m. Friday in a garage along Bloomingrove Road north of Williamsport.

Police say that the couple pulled into a garage to have sex and left the engine running while they did so. The couple was also apparently high because marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found in the car along with their partially clad bodies. The car's ignition switch and a kerosene heater were on at the time that the bodies were found but they were both out of fuel. Carbon monoxide poisoning was ruled as the cause of death.

After these two incidents that occurred within such short periods of time I hope that other people can now learn from their mistakes. When you want to have sex.......FIND A ROOM!!! Anyway, my name is Trinikid and you've just been informed.